In recent years, cosmetic dentistry has grown in popularity. More and more patients are choosing to enhance their smiles with customized elective procedures. At Value Dental Centers, we provide a full array of cosmetic treatments. Procedures include porcelain veneers, dental bonding, teeth whitening, and more. To enhance your care and provide the most realistic results possible, we use a range of advanced tools and materials. When you undergo cosmetic dentistry treatment at our Chandler, AZ office, you will benefit from our in-office milling machines and state-of-the-art dental porcelain. Most of all, you will enjoy personalized care and treatments designed just for you.
Are You a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
With an array of cosmetic treatment options to choose from, we can address various aesthetic problems. If you struggle with any of the following concerns, you may be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry:
- Dental stains (both extrinsic and intrinsic)
- Minor structural damage, such as small cracks and chips
- Unusually shaped or sized teeth
- Misalignment, including gapped, overlapping, rotated, and tipped teeth
Before choosing the right treatment or treatments for you, your dentist will evaluate your overall oral wellness. It is important to have sound, healthy teeth when you undergo cosmetic treatment. Decay and gum disease will not disqualify you from cosmetic dentistry, but they may affect your eligibility for certain treatments. Your dentist will need to treat these conditions before performing any elective procedures.
Cosmetic Treatments at Value Dental Centers
We offer a broad range of treatments, so you are sure to find something that fits your cosmetic goals. We will also consider your health needs and budget as we help you choose the most appropriate procedures. Options include:
- Porcelain veneers: Made from tooth-colored, semi-translucent porcelain, veneers will attach directly to the front of your teeth. Your dentist can use veneers to reshape your teeth and fully cover surface blemishes.
- Dental bonding and contouring: In many ways, bonding is similar to veneers. However, your dentist will not need to prep your teeth before performing this treatment. With bonding, he or she will conceal flaws using tooth-colored composite resin. When you undergo dental contouring, your practitioner will gently remove a tiny amount of enamel to reshape your teeth.
- Teeth whitening: We offer in-office whitening, as well as take-home care. Both options are safe, affordable, and effective. We will also provide touchups, extending your results for many years to come.
- Invisalign®: Clear Invisalign® trays can straighten your teeth and correct bite misalignment. In many cases, Invisalign® can be just as effective as traditional braces. At the same time, the trays are subtler, more comfortable, and more convenient than metal brackets and wires.
- Dental crowns: Typically considered restorative treatment, crowns can also enhance teeth with severe cosmetic blemishes. These tooth-shaped restorations will fit all the way over your teeth, where they will blend naturally with your smile. With our in-office milling machine, we can often provide crowns in an hour or less.
If desired, our team can combine several cosmetic treatments for an even more dramatic transformation.
Why Choose Us for Your Cosmetic Care?
Cosmetic dentistry can have tremendous benefits for your overall appearance, self-esteem, and general quality of life. Because of these far-reaching effects, you want a dentist who can provide superior results. At Value Dental Centers, we combine expertise with a true personal concern for our patients. We will explain all of your treatment options in depth, and we will work tirelessly to ensure stellar results.
In addition, you will benefit from our affordable care. Because it is elective, cosmetic dentistry is not usually covered by insurance. Nevertheless, we offer an “Easy Payment Program,” and we have relationships with several third-party lenders. In addition to creating a custom treatment plan, we will also find a financing option that is well-suited to your budget.